There are a lot of online programs out there, so why Choose Training Live + Online?
- Training magazine has more than 50 years in the training industry and an experienced staff to hand-select each presenter based on each presenter's past experience and feedback. You can trust us, we aren't going anywhere but up. Learn more about us.
- You can complete your course of study in as few as one online session.
- Coursework focuses on specialized skills, professional development, and advanced training that can be directly applied to your field.
- Training Live + Online allows you to interact with the industry's leading experts right from your desktop.
- Available exclusively online, these certificate programs fit around your busy schedule, while still providing the professional know-how and in-depth content you've come to expect from Training magazine.
Now there are no more excuses. Here's your chance to join a group of professionals with like-minded challenges and expectations, find in-depth content to improve your day-to-day work, and learn from renowned instructors who truly want you to succeed — all in a new online format.The programs include project work with your peers so you can absorb and integrate information from each week.
Every live session is recorded and stored online so you can access it up to six months after the program ends. (Archives of sessions are for review purposes only. In order to earn your Certificate of Completion and eBadge, you must log in for and participate in each live course and successfully complete any homework assignments by specified deadlines.)
These online certificates are designed with your busy schedule in mind, while still providing the top-notch content you seek. By the end of each program you will have jump-started your career and enhanced your professional know-how.
Is this the right format for me?
Our producers and instructional designers work closely with topic presenters to choose the most appropriate mix of best-of-breed learning tools for each topic in order to create a vibrant learning experience that grows and gains momentum. Certificates may be highlighted by interactive webcasts or group discussions delivered live and archived for immediate on-demand playback, or might focus on asynchronous and collaborative activities. Quizzing, polling and assessment tools can be launched within live sessions, or posted within the community for participant access at anytime.
You'll participate in online and collaborative activities in a number of ways, each designed to provide a unique means to interact and learn from experts and colleagues. All course delivery software operates at Internet connection speeds of 56.6 kbps or better, on PC, Mac and Unix platforms. Programs will use teleconferencing or VoIP* (voice over Internet Protocal.)* The login instructions emailed to you the week before your certificate starts will outline platform use as well as any headset requirements or suggestions.
Certificate of Completion and eBadge
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)